We are a not-for-profit tourism board comprising 11 directors – Chair, foundation partners and skills based NEDs. A Marketing Communications Manager reports to the board and contract assistance is utilised for specific campaigns and projects.
Expressions of interest are sought for vacant Non-Executive Board Director (NED) positions on the board of Tourism Snowy Mountains (TSM).
These are skills-based positions and applications are welcomed from people with one or more of the following skill and experience areas:
- Governance & Risk
- Audit & Financial
- Commercial Acumen
- Sponsorships and fundraising
- Tourism operations
- Economic development
Applicants should have leadership, relationship-building and partnership skills.
These are voluntary roles and meetings are held 10 x per year.
Directors are required to:
- Attend in person (for at least 75% of the meetings) and actively participate in board meetings
- Stay informed about industry matters
- Serve on sub-committees as required
- Build collegial working relationships with other Directors that contribute to robust discussions and decision making
- Utilise their own skills, experience, knowledge and networks to support the ongoing success of TSM
The positions are for a two-year appointment.
Applications should be made by email including cover letter outlining why you want to join our board and what skills/experience you bring, plus your CV, attention of the Chair, Janet MacKay at [email protected]
Application closing date – 11.59pm Sunday 5 December 2021.
Interviews to be held prior to end of year with successful directors required to attend the first meeting in February 2022.